Monday 30 July 2007

One of these things....

is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell me which thing is not like the other, before this song is done?
Argh! That song has been stuck in my head all day!

I can see the difference - can you see the difference? Holy moly - where did all these bad cliches come from? So I know this blog is supposed to be about card making, but as you can tell life spills over into my blog too. We're in the process of painting our kitchen. I'm currently working on the walls - which should be completed by the end of the week, and then I'm prepping the cabinets for paint, which we will do while hubby is on holiday in August. So last night we decided to get rid of the eyesore which was our hood fan. We didn't want to replace it, since it's only re-circulating (which means it doesn't vent to the outside - why oh why?) so we painted it. Didn't hubby do a great job? It makes such a huge difference in the look of the kitchen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great! Really updates the look!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin