Saturday 29 December 2007

Christmas Gifts

Hope you all had a very happy holiday! I really enjoyed my blogging break and spending time with family, but I'm itching to get back stamping. I've stamped a bit, but my juices are needing a little more help to start flowing. I always find it hard to get back into it when I've taken a break.
This is a frame I made for my brother and sister-in-law. I used the Headline Alpha and All in the Family both from SU. I used a 5x7 frame and watercolour paper to stamp on. Hope you're having a great weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful gift, Kerry! Beautiful job!

Velta said...

Great gift Kerry! Happy New Year to you and yours :)
Sister Hugs

Lorraine said...

adorable gift! just thought i'd stop by to wish you a very happy, healthy and creative new year!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kerry! I just found your blog tonight and wanted to say hello (especially since we share the same name!). I love your cards - they're super cute and creative.
Happy New Year!!
Kerry

A.Lee said...

So very cute. Wonderful gift idea.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin