Wednesday 6 February 2008

Bugs for a Friend

I know, who wants bugs from a friend? My friend Tracy owns the best little store in Edmonton called Bugs N' Berries. It sells upscale baby, children's, and maternity clothes. They also sell kids shoes and all kinds of fun stuff. Tracy recently had her second baby as well as opened her second store (both with help from her husband!). I was thinking of Tracy today and decided to make her a set of notecards. The logo for Bugs N' Berries is a ladybug so I had been wanting to do this ever since getting Papertrey's Little Lady set, but had never gotten around to it.
I cased the layout from Nichole's blog cause I loved the look of her card and the one rounded corner. I used cryogen white cardstock so the whole white panel is shimmery - so pretty! I'm pretty sure it's safe to post these here, even though they're going in the mail tomorrow as Tracy's so busy, she's got no time to read blogs!
Hope you're staying warm - we're getting a ton of snow here!

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

These are SOOOO cute!! I just love ladybugs and you did a fabulous job with them!!

Rosella said...

These notecards are so adorable Kerry! Totally love them! Just love this stamp set.

JazzyH said...

Very nice.

Michelle said...

These are just so darn adorable! Great cards!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Soooooo cute- you don't know how badly that I want this set!!!

Velta said...

What great cards these are!!! I just love lady bugs...wish I had gotten this set after looking at what you have done with them :)

Rhonda Kelly said...

So cute! I am sure she will love them. I really like the little ladybugs! Great job!

laos348 said...

These are fantastic - what a wonderful present!

Stacy said...

So cute!!!!! I love these lady bugs! TFS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin