Tuesday 1 April 2008

Tea Time?

Tea is definitely what I need! I'm just finishing up vomit laundry for the 3rd time. My dd is sick and keeps throwing up - only in bed though! Poor little girl is sleeping on the couch right now - I feel so bad for her.
I got this Lockhart stamp while I was in the States - actually my mother in law bought it for me! I paired it with a sketch from Michelle Wooderson's blog, some Basic Grey patterned paper, and the cuttlebug textile folder. I am really happy with the way this one turned out!

I have a couple of links I'd love to share with you if you're interested!
I've become addicted to this blog: Crafty Storage
Paula showcases storage solutions for stampers and scrapbookers. I'm loving it!
and through Paula - I found this blog: Creative Organizing
Aby is the co-author of the book the Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker (I must get that book!). She is also a professional organizer and offers all kinds of tips on her blog!
Can you tell I'm in a spring cleaning/purging/organizing mood these days??

4 comments:

jjcreations said...

Wonderful card. I love the bottom patterned paper and the tea bag is too cute!!!! Joan

Anonymous said...

And I was a lucky receiver of this card.... a true keeper! thanks Kerry! You make beautiful cards!

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card! The tea bag is just darling - I love it!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Ohh I hope that your little giril is better soon, Kerry.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin