Saturday 14 March 2009

Enjoying the Moment!

Alright, I admit it - I'm basking in the moment just a little! I'm still grinning ear to ear about the MFT Idol contest. I've been thinking lots about my next project - it has to be uploaded by Tuesday night and then voting starts. I've actually been doing more than thinking, I've been working on it - hope it turns out o.k.

I was itching to stamp something just because, and found Amy R.'s Friday sketch. This one's a replay of her first sketch and there's a prize at stake! A gift certificate to Stamping Bella. So I decided to play along with my Bellas. A pretty simple card and I am just loving using some fun spring colours! I am so done with winter and am ready for Spring - bring it on!!

And speaking of Bellas, I was lucky enough to win one of Joanne's blogoversary blog candy draws and won a gift certificate to Stamping Bella. I have a million on my wish list and am just trying to whittle the list down! Thanks Joanne!!

I'm thinking I'm not going to be back until Tuesday, when I post my MFT Idol project! Have a great couple days!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Great card, Kerry! Love your colouring and the papers. Best of luck you little rock star!

Jaymerz said...

I love this card Kerry!! Good luck with your project, I know it will be fabulous!!

Niki Estes said...

This is so adorable, Kerry! I love the colors and patterned papers!

Lauren said...

This is very cute! I'm big into the color combination you used right now too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin