Sunday 26 April 2009

MFT Idol - Judges Entry Week 7

One of my good friends ordered a bunch of cards for me and I've been busy working on them. I must say that it feels good to stamp just for the fun of it - no pressure! This week's idol challenge was "frame it". I decided since I was doing a card with an MFT image anyway, I might as well enter. I made a ribbon frame using the tutorial from the technique challenge. The paper is SU's Parisian Breeze and the layout is from the Weekend Sketch challenge (I love sketch challenges!).

Hope you had a great weekend! I was very productive - purged a ton of stuff - it's that spring cleaning urge setting in!! Later taters!

6 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Kerry this is adorable!! I still have not come up with an idea, I hope it comes soon.

Verda said...

I love this darling card. What a cute idea to have the bunnies in the cup. Love the little cotton tail.

Sharon Harnist said...

Great job with the challenge, those bunnies are adorable! Great ribbon treatment, too.

Niki Estes said...

This is adorable, Kerry! I love how the ribbon frames the bunnies!

Anonymous said...

I love EVERYTHING about this card ... the stamp is absolutely adorable and the ribbon is so creative! Love it love it love it!

Lauren said...

This is super cute - the layout is just so fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin