Friday 31 July 2009

Javabella Birthday

Hello there!! Remember me? I finally made myself stamp the other day. Mainly because I needed a birthday card for a close friend, and a store bought one or one out of my stash just wouldn't do! My friend and I share a love of coffee - so Javabellas seemed totally appropriate. I used some Amy Butler paper (my friend loves Amy Butler fabric!) and some pretty trim I picked up a while ago. I was originally going to put the trim behind the image, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I think it looks o.k. over the image - or am I totally out of touch??

Anyways, my best friend was here visiting from Calgary all week and we had a blast! I finally got to see the Harry Potter movie (loved it!) and got the house put back together again. Next time I'll show you pics of what we got accomplished on my blogging break!! Have a great one!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Kerry! Glad to see some crafty goodness from you! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin