Tuesday 4 May 2010

Meet Emma and Wyatt - MFT Teaser!


Hey all! I was lucky enough to get my hands on some new stamps being released on Wednesday night by My Favorite Things. These are two brand new characters - meet Emma and Wyatt! I think they are ca-ute! Emma and Wyatt come as two separate stamps and because I wanted to use this particular sentiment (please help me get rid of the Beatles song in my head!) I masked Wyatt's hand so I could stamp Emma's hand in his. This set is full of other adorable sayings too!

Check out Kim's blog after 11am EST for a list of designers that are sharing teasers today. There's also a new Jolinne set that rocks and you'll see it along the way as well! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Emma & Wyatt (being released May 5)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics
Paper: MFT Perfect Panel, black cs, SU Thoroughly Modern dsp, Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday, Imaginisce
Other: Glittered Garnishes, rhinestone, ribbon, foam boosters

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Kerry!!

Amy Sheffer said...

How adorable! Love that pink and red heart paper with this sweet couple!

g said...

oh Kerry- they're just adorable! love it!

Barbara said...

Now *I'm* going to be singing that song all day, LOL! Just adorable, Kerry!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute! :) LOVE the card. :)

Melody said...

Adorable Kerry!!

Megan said...

This is so sweet. I love the gingham ribbon--it really ties it all together!

Anonymous said...

Shut the front door! Look at how great this turned out!

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO cute, Kerry! I love how you colored and paper-pieced the outfits! :)

havingfunwithpaper said...

very, very cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin