Saturday 18 September 2010

You're Super & Another Backpack Tag!

Hey all! Well I finished my very last batch of jam last night and am ready to move on! I've got lots of stamping to do as well as some housework and actual work to catch up on.

I made this card earlier in the week using Pure Innocence Super Boy who was released last month.
I paired him with some Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride papers and some twill on which I stamped the sentiment. I used Taylor's sketch challenge from last week and finished off the inside as well.

In other news, my daughter finally had her first full day of kindergarten. Our district uses a gradual entry system for kindergarten and it's been a long two weeks of waiting to start full time!

I couldn't get away without making her a backpack tag, like I did her brother, so I whipped one up using Emma with Her Backpack and some Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious papers. I embellished with a framed greetings die cut shape, some crochet ribbon (currently being re-stocked), and an Earth girl button. I stamped her name using the Wendy alphabet - love that alpha!!

Have a great weekend friends! I'll be back on Monday with an MFT Teasers (and you're gonna love it - I just know it!).

6 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

I just LOVE your superhero card and your daughter is ADORABLE!!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

What a darling card, Kerry!! But really not as cute as your DD!! LOL!

Tracey said...

I love your card and that backpack tag is adorable!! Love it!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute, and I LOVE the backpack tag!!

Unknown said...

That card is adorable and that backpack tag is a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Michele Boyer said...

Such an adorable card, Kerry! I love the layout (and the inside too)! And what a CUTE little girl! I kind of miss those kindergarten days. So sweet. :) Cute tag too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin