Tuesday 15 March 2011

MFT Teasers - You Mean the World to Me à la mode

Welcome back to Day 2 of MFT Teasers!  Both new à la modes will be released tonight at 10pm EST as well as the VIP kit and a brand new product line.  You'll definitely want to check back tonight for the VIP hop to get all the scoop!

Today we're showing off You Mean the World to Me.  I love this girl from how she's standing, to how she's holding the world.  I paired her with some October Afternoon Campfire papers and some Sour Apple and Black Licorice (currently being re-stocked) cardstock.  Did you know there's also 5 new cardstock colours being released?  Yummy!  



I snuck the Small Scallop border behind my red panel as well.  I have to point out that there is one sentiment in this set that made me howl - and I totally think I can use it too.  It reads "What in the world were you thinking?".  I'll bet you money that Michele used it on her card (and I promise I haven't seen her card yet)!  It's her kind of sentiment - she has the best sense of humour.  

Make sure to check Kim's blog for a complete list and links to all the designers sharing teasers today!  I'll see you back here tonight for the VIP hop!  Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Adorable! I'm a sucker for anything with polka dots!

Crafty Math Chick said...

GORGEOUS papers (FIVE new colors? Woo Hoo!) and a terrific card overall Kerry, love the color palette and your coloring job too!

StampOwl said...

fabulous card

bernshwag said...

Adorable card Kerry!

Nancy Guse said...

Love the layout and your coloring is awesome!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS colors and papers!!! LOVE this Kerry!!!

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Kerry can you please stop making such GORGEOUS cards that make me want to spend more $$$$,LOL! So love these two new A La Mode girls...getting ready to do some shopping tonight! Your card is so beautiful, hun!!!
Hugs,t

Lisa H. said...

what a wonderful creation! love the papers you used and your bit 'o scallops you added in.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love the colors, this is so cute

Kathy K said...

I love this one too! It's very preppy school-girlish in feel. I just opened my campfire paper yesterday, and I am already in love. Can't wait to pop it on some cards.

Happy St. Paddy's Day! :)

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Love the job you did on her jeans Kerry, your colouring is amazing. In particular the black and red that you did on the Krafty Peeks - Pirates. I read that red and black are the hardest colours to render and yours were impeccable.

I was hoping you could answer two questions for me. What white card stock do you stamp on/print on, and do the die-namics work in the Cuddlebug.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin