Thursday 12 May 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Previews - Scripture Quotes

Well Hello!! And welcome back to Day 2 of the Kraftin' Kimmie peeks for the May release.  Today we're showing you the newest set of Krafty Quotes - called Scripture Quotes.  I was tickled pink to receive these stamps, as I've always wanted a Scripture set, but never actually bought one for myself.  The font in this set is gorgeous and I love the verses included!  

For my card I stamped the verse on Cryogen White cardstock (it's all shimmery!) in Cool Caribbean ink.  I paired it with some Lily Bee This & That papers and a doily cut out of Kiwi Kiss cardstock.  I added some mini rose trim and a felt rolled rose as well.  The layout is essentially this week's Mojo Monday sketch (plus or minus a couple of elements - it's all good right?).  



Kimmie is in such a great mood these days that she's giving away a set of Scripture Quotes to a random commenter.  So make sure you visit all the Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests and leave a comment to increase your chance of winning.  Links to all the designers can be found over on the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge blog.  And don't forget that all the new stamps will be available on Sunday May 15th.  I'll see you back here tomorrow for another preview.  Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!

12 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Gorgeous, Kerry! Love the way all the elements work together so well! Is that doily a die?? I might need that....as well as the rolled flower die! heehee! Love it!

stampencamper said...

I love everything about this card, especially the verse, and colors used. So nice to see scripture verses

Olena said...

Beautiful creations! Great job! Olena

Lillian Child said...

Delightful design and color combo!

Celeste said...

I love the colors you put together for this card, very nice. Great quote too!

Mary said...

Wow! Now that is a stunning card! Great work!

candi said...

Very, very pretty!

Anita/AniLi said...

Beautiful card and a great quote!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Fabulous color scheme, Kerry - that olive/chartreuse really makes everything else POP!

Inge Groot said...

Love the color combination, the sentiment in blue and the doily background! Great card:-D

Natalie said...

Love the color choices on this! Your patterns and textures are wonderful! A lovely card!

Brigitte said...

Beautiful card and I love your patterned paper, it ties everything in!
brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin