Saturday 1 October 2011

October Sketch For You To Try


I must apologize that I don't have a card to share with you today for the new October Sketch For You To Try.  I've been waiting on some stamps from the fabulous Waltzing Mouse Stamps - who are this month's sponsor but my mail service lately has been the pits!  All of my happy mail had been ridiculously late and delayed.  And to top it off, I'm being invaded by a whole bunch of 9 year old boys for my son's birthday party today. 


Anyway, here's the fabulous (as always) sketch.  You can find all the details over on Jen's blog.  


Also, don't forget to check out my fabulous sketch sisters - who will have lots of gorgeous eye candy for you!


Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer

Becky Carafa
Carole Burrage

Iwona Palamountain
Jen Tapler
Jodi Collins
Megan Lock
Susan Liles
Terri Moore



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin