Saturday, 5 November 2011

November Sketch For You To Try


Welcome to the November edition of Sketch For You To Try.  I can't believe we're almost through the year - crazy!!  This month we have another fabulous sketch and we're being sponsored by Verve Stamps.  I must admit that these are the first Verve stamps I've ever used (I know - insert collective gasp here!).  I chose to work with the Better With You set which is full of awesome images and sentiments (and is on sale right now too - Bonus!).  I actually used 4 different stamps on my image panel and paired them with some Jillibean Soup papers.  I stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa ink as well as Memento Desert Sand for the coffee rings.  I inked the word "world" with an olive green marker to help it stand out a little.  I pieced the coffee sleeve with some Kraft paper that I ran through my crimper and I also crimped the Kraft panel along the bottom as well.  


A big thanks to Verve for being this month's sponsor!  Quite a few of the Verve design team girls are playing along with us too.  All the info and links to samples are on Jen's blog - so definitely stop over there!  Also a big welcome to this month's guest designer - Broni Holcombe!


Don't forget to check out my fabulous sketch sisters - who have lots of gorgeous eye candy for you!

Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer

Becky Carafa
Carole Burrage

Iwona Palamountain
Jen Tapler
Jodi Collins
Megan Lock
Susan Liles
Terri Moore



7 comments:

Broni said...

I just love how you combined the cup, the stains and the sentiment onto the main panel! Too cute!

Becky Carafa said...

Just lovely!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Well, just so you know, I think you could rule with world with decaf, PPL. :) Super cute card! Hugs!

Amy Sheffer said...

Fabulous Card, Kerri! Love the crown border with the "rule the word" sentiment - cute!

Betty Wright said...

Kerry, this is wonderful! Great colors and love the details and border edge.

Jen Tapler said...

Super cute Kerry!! Great use of that stamp set and I love your stitched borders!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This should be my motto! LOVE this Kerry!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin