Friday 9 December 2011

Krafty Peeks - Hugs & Fishes

We're back today with peeks from Emilie Goulet's new sets for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Here I've used the fish image from Lots of Love 1.  There are three adorable images in this set, and another three equally adorable images in Lots of Love 2.  I coated my fish with Stickles and used this week's sketch from the Sweet Sketch challenge.  


Now hop over to the Krafty blog for links to all the Krafty Girls and Guests sharing peeks today!  And don't forget to leave comments along the way because two lucky blog hoppers will each win one of Emilie's new sets.  I'll see you back here tomorrow for another peek!

18 comments:

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

Oh this card is so cute!!! I love the stamp.

Cindi said...

Gorgeous! I love your colors. These guys are so cute!

Nancy said...

Such a cute image! I love the colours and the design of your card!...Nancy :o)

Mary J said...

Adore this!! great way to do the sentiment!

mackbrad said...

Love love love this! The colors are perfect!

Angel said...

love the colors! sweet fishes!!

Sharon Caudle said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Love how you made the waves and the embossing looks awesome! The kissy fishes are so stinkin' adorable! Great card, Kerry!
hugs, Sharon

Shari Green said...

Kerry, Oh My Goodness your card is just so adorable! Love the papers, colours and sparkles!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is sweet and reminds me of the images from Valentines very long ago when I was very young

Jennifer said...

This is bubbleisheous! Great image and wonderful papers. Love your waves!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! These fishes are too cute!!

Unknown said...

This is super cute would love to win???

Hanneke said...

So cute! Love the paper matching the image and the glitter. I am gonna hop along now! Hugs, Hanneke

Olivia said...

Just precious. Love your added sparkle! Olivia

Anonymous said...

What a precious card, Kerry! So cute and love the colors!

JessicaK said...

Oh, how absolutely adorable these fishies are.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Kerry! This card is a feast for the eyes! So many fabulous details including that darling fishy paper in the background. Love it! Hugz, Cheryl

Marilyn said...

I love this card and I need this image! The sparkle on the fish is the perfect touch and your paper and 'waves' couldn't be more perfect.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin