Wednesday 13 February 2013

Krafty Peeks - Bookworm Trinkets!

Well it's Day TWO of our Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Are ya ready for more?

Today we’d like to introduce all you READERS to a beautiful new set of Trinkets!  We are very excited to share with you our GORGEOUS….BOOKWORM TRINKETS!

These circular sentiment stamps have been created and designed by the totally talented Krafty Girl, Nicole Aspinall!! They are made especially to fit in your 1 3/8ths and 1 ¾ inch punches, for quick and easy cutting!  This month we are releasing the BOOKWORM TRINKETS set which includes EIGHT trinkets in each set! You will get the set as a completely unmounted full sheet of deeply etched grey rubber.

Today we have awesome samples that the Krafty Girls have put together for you....and be sure to comment on each and every stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN the new BOOKWORM TRINKETS set!!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Saturday night!}


I absolutely love these trinkets!  I read a lot and I read fast!  If I love a book, I can finish it in an afternoon.  I think that's why I fell in love with this particular trinket.  I've been known to stay up into the wee hours of the morning to finish a book.  I coloured it with my copics and mounted it on another circle and a scalloped circle.  I used the corner bookmark tutorial from Splitcoast stampers.  I love this particular book mark because I can slip it onto the cover while I'm reading (so I don't lose it - I'm forever misplacing bookmarks!).  I used Doodlebug papers and matching Washi tape.  I can see that I neglected to show you the inner part of the bookmark - where there's a pretty scalloped edge and some more patterned paper - oops!




13 comments:

Donna said...

What a clever bookmark. Fabulous colouring.

Scrappy Canuck said...

I love corner bookmarks - this is so cute!!

NinaN said...

Love your bookmark! Great way to use washi too!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a cute corner bookmark...like how you used the washi tape.

JessicaK said...

Oh, that's such a cool bookmark idea - and a great sentiment for all of us readers :D.

Gail said...

Cute bookmark!
Loving the trinkets!

jan farnworth said...

love the bookmark very cute.

Hanneke said...

What a great bookmark! I love the stamp and the colors are great! Hugs, Hanneke

Chitra Nair said...

Such a beautiful bookmark... Love love love it!!!

Marilyn said...

Love this adorable corner bookmark!!

Sabrina said...

Very pretty bookmarks and what a clever way to show them off!!

Anonymous said...

This is so me! I think "I'll just read ine more page, one more chapter, one more minute,etc..." Love this style of bookmark too! Great job!!
Lyn

Anda said...

I love this! Making corner bookmarks is really fun and this is simple and really effective ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin