Saturday 25 January 2014

Love is in the Air! And my 1000th post!

Well, welcome back for more fun and krafty challenges and much more with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!  Hope you can play along as we've got yet another great challenge for you to share your mojo! 

This week our hostess is TRACY and her challenge is called LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!  So create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp with a lovey dovey theme!  Join us this week because we'd LOVE to see your KKS designs.

Hey, guess what?!  This is my 1000th post!  So hard to believe!  For this post I pulled out this super sweet set called Love Birds and made some clean and simple cards.  I stamped them on some Cryogen White cardstock and coloured them with my copics.  I love the shimmery look and feel of this cardstock - but my copics really bleed on it - so I don't tend to use it often.  I added some Doodlebug washi tape and a couple heart sprinkles and called it done!  These will be perfect for my kids teachers' to go along with a little valentine treat!




Don't forget we've also got our FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS up right NOW!  Several of our fave stamp sets are on 25-50% OFF for this weekend only!! Go check 'em out!  Check out the wonderful creations by our Krafty Girls featuring this week's challenge!! If you join us and play along, you could WIN a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Stunning CAS cards and congrats on reaching your 1000th post - woo hoo!
Jane xx

Tracey said...

Congrats on 1000 posts Kerry!!! And I am loving your cards!!! Beautiful colouring and I love the washi!!

Nana Diana said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Kerry!! I just had to comment on here too! Congratulations on your 1,000th. post too!! That's fantastic! And kudos for working with those reds too and doing such a good job! I love red, but have a hard time with them bleeding etc.

Nancy Thomas said...

Love those colors against the white backgrounds. Beautiful cards! Congrats on your 1000 posts too - I will hit it sometime this year too.

Marilyn said...

I adore these two cards! The image is so stricking against the white space! Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, these are lovely!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin