Wednesday 7 October 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks - Christmas Cheer!

Oh my goodness!  It's hard to believe that my blog has been silent for this long!   Obviously I haven't been stamping - I've been taking a bit of a break.  But when I saw this amazing new Christmas Cheer set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - I begged Kimmie to let me help out with the sneak peeks.  I picked this wonderful sentiment (I {heart} the shadow and distressing in the lettering) and paired it with some Doodlebug Christmas papers.  I couldn't help but use a die to make an iconic Starbucks cup to go with the "warm memories" part.  I distressed everything up and added some burlap ribbon.  I love clear stamps - and these ones are such high quality, they stamp beautifully!! 




The set features EIGHT amazing sentiments that can be used as the focal point of your creations or they can be an addition to another image and also for the insides of your holiday cards!
You'll see the new stamps in action and featured in today's blog hop with the Krafty Girl Design Team!! Below you will find links to the blogs of all the Krafty Girls who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper from all the comments this week is going to WIN some $ to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!
ALL of our new CLEAR October stamps will be available on Saturday night at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! Be sure to join us for an hour of celebrating the new stamp sets, fun and prizes on Saturday evening at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!




14 comments:

belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

Love the coffee cup..beautiful card

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love your inking and the burlap! Great papers too! Just love it!

Michelle Galloway said...

Love the coffee theme to the card

Jacqueline said...

welcome back!

Cindi said...

Welcome back! Love the card and great idea with the coffee cup.

Sunshine said...

Welcome back Kerry! What a gorgeous card. It makes me wanna grab a nice cup of hot cocoa. I'm not a big coffee fan LOL The burlap adds such a beautiful touch to the card. It makes everything pop out at you. Great job teaming up Kerry & Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! 😊

Sunshine said...

Welcome back Kerry! What a gorgeous card. It makes me wanna grab a nice cup of hot cocoa. I'm not a big coffee fan LOL The burlap adds such a beautiful touch to the card. It makes everything pop out at you. Great job teaming up Kerry & Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! 😊

Dee Earnshaw said...

So creative with the coffee cup:)

Melanie Smith said...

I love that coffee cup! Perfect backdrop for the beautiful sentiment focal.

Mary said...

Adorable card!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

MMMmmmm.... a warm cup of Joe. Perfect with that sentiment. Love the texture you added in the background. TFS

Allison Cope said...

Fantastic holiday card Kerry! A great sentiment to go with your cute coffee creation!

Heather said...

How cute!!! I LOVE your patterned coffee cup and the coffee "stains".

Sharla said...

Perfect sentiment with that coffee cup, fabulous!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin