Saturday 23 June 2007

Self-censorship


O.k. I almost didn't post this card because I just didn't feel it was blogworthy, but then I decided that it was o.k. for people to see that my cards aren't always what I think they should be. So you might have to put up with some stinkers in the mix. This is the card that I made for the birthday party Riley went to yesterday. I like the way it started out (with the torn layers), but realized I didn't know what to do with the top half of the card. I drew in some poor excuses for birds and decided it was good enough because what 6 year old boy reads the card anyway? I'm hoping to stamp tonight - I have some new rubber to play with including a bbq stamp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? I really like this card!!!!!!!! I can tell that it was a lot of work (cutting out all those images) and I'm sure that boy loved it :-) I think our kids are probably proud to bring cool card to their birthday parties!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin