Wednesday 13 June 2007

Tote-ally cute!

Isn't this the cutest little tote bag? I made it out of paper - to hold the cards I'm making for Riley's teacher's end of year gift. A whole bunch of parents from his class are chipping in for a spa gift certificate, but I wanted to make her something too!


These are the cards to go inside. I haven't decided which I like better. The only difference is the embossing on the very bottom of the white part of the card (under the ribbon and the thanks). If anyone is reading, can you leave me a comment and give me your opinion as to which you prefer (with or without embossing)? The embossing is the second one by the way.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Just found your blog, it is great, and glad to see you have figured out the Banner thing, I am still workin on it. Welcome to the world of blogging, it is such fun

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin