Sunday 30 September 2007

All in the Family

I inked up my SU All in the Family set on Friday - but I have no cards to show for it - only some plushes who needed a home. I decided to give Riley's birthday party guests Webkinz stuffed animals instead of loot bags. I bought all different ones and Riley got to choose who received which one. So I made tags for the lil kinz.Riley liked the tags so much that he felt left out - so I made him some for the Webkinz he already owns.
Oh and I know people have said on SCS that they don't need to use their Stamp-a-ma-jig for this set - and they're probably right. But I did go through a heck of a lot of tries before I got it perfect (I'm a perfectionist) so I'll be purchasing a stamp-a-ma-jig to use with mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a fun idea! I also use the Stamp a ma jig with mine :) unless I want an arts look lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin