Saturday 1 September 2007

Working madly....

Stamps: MFT You Take the Cake
Paper: Pumpin pie & brocade blue cardstock, My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Ink: Black
Other: Ric rac, brads, cuttlebug spots and dots folder, sakura glaze pen, ribbon, blender pen

Stamps: Linen background, Karen Foster snap stamps
Paper: Night of navy and old olive cardstock, Costco stack patterned paper
Ink: Brilliance White
Other: Brads, ribbon

Stamps: SU Crab & Co.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Paper: Chocolate chip, close to cocoa and cool caribbean cardstock
Other: Cuttlebug, corner rounder, circle punches, ribbon, sakura glaze pen, blender pen

I'm trying hard to get the samples done that I need to so I've been stamping like a crazy woman! These are the 3 I created last night. These are my masculine cards. I still need one more Father's Day card (already in process) and then I can move onto the feminine cards.

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

What a cute shirt card, and very clever to have the little square brad as a tie clip. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin