Tuesday 23 October 2007

Home from Kansas City!!

Finally - we made it home! I think I neglected to tell you that we were taking a road trip to Kansas City, MO for a conference. We left Thursday afternoon and got home late last night. I had hoped to blog along the way, but we were pressed for time and I didn't get a chance! I'm busy unpacking, doing laundry, and baking and cleaning my house because we're hosting our Home Church here tonight. I did want to post some of my new goodies!! It cost me $99.60 to buy $100 US. How cool is that?! Needless to say, we took advantage of our strong canadian dollar and did some shopping. Before we left, I placed an order with Papertrey Ink. and had it shipped to my mother-in-law who lives in GA. She met us in Kansas City to take care of our kids while we were at our conference.
Look how the acrylic block I ordered came in this pretty organza bag! What beautiful packaging they have. I also got spoiled because my mother-in-law bought me this early birthday present.

This is a tool tote that has a rotating base and room for all my stuff I use on a daily basis. I'm looking forward to filling it and being able to see the top of my stamping desk again! The little mini one came with it - how cute eh?

And I was lucky enough to get to hit an Archivers. I had all of about 10 mins. to shop but managed to grab these.


The glue dots and Mono Multi glue were much cheaper there than I can get them here! I have a post coming up with a review of liquid glues - can you guess which one won based on what I bought?

I hope to have time to actually sit down and use some of my new goodies - but it will have to be tomorrow. If I have time today, I have a Christmas card to post, otherwise it will be tomorrow! Hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin