Saturday 13 October 2007

Long time no blog!

It feels like forever since I've posted - sorry! I'm just finishing up my contract with the school board and am also trying to fill a card order. I've been thinking a lot about Christmas cards and have finally ordered all the stamps for our family cards as well as sets to make Christmas cards to sell! Can't wait till they all come in and I can play. I did pick a couple up this week and managed to squeak one card out.

I love embossing in silver and gold - it's just so elegant. The stamps are from Stampendous and are embossed with silver powder. The "peace" sentiment is actually embossed onto acetate and then securedon top of the patterned paper with brads. The paper is Basic Grey left over from last year - so pretty! The layout is pretty uninspired, but I think the overall look is pretty.

I have another name frame to finish this weekend - which is good because I forgot to take a picture of the last one I finished. We're off to the pumpkin patch today - have a great Saturday!

P.S. Can I share one pic of my daughter? She's such a ham - yes that's a colander on her head!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so adorable!!! Too cute. Your card is lovely. Hope you sell tons of things this holiday season!!

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

OMG, your daughter is absolutely adorable!
I love embossing in silver too--my fav! What brand of powder do you use?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin