Thursday 3 January 2008

Christmas Thank Yous

I really wanted to make our Christmas thank you cards to send out, rather than buying them, but time seems to be so short these days. Luckily, I found this amazing card on SCS by Smitty2004 and realized I had all the tools to make this card. I pretty much cased it as is - all I changed was the colour scheme, the stamp (although it's super similar), and the embellishments. It's been super quick to produce and will be mailable (not bulky at all!). What I especially like about this card, is that it is the same colours as our Christmas card, just used in reverse!

I had some great stamping time today - I made two cards and a third is in progress! On the third card, I used fun flock, crystal effects and glitter - I had so much fun!! Can't wait to share with you again tomorrow!

3 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

Great job! Love the simplicity. :0)

A.Lee said...

What a great thank you card. Love the scallops. Reminds me that I still have to make my thank you cards! TFS

Stampin' Meg said...

Good girl with your thank you notes- your Mom would be so proud. I just finally got my son to finish his yesterday!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin