Tuesday 15 January 2008

Colour Challenge and Amy R's sketch

I have become quite addicted to this sketch that Amy R. posted on her amazing blog - Prairie Paper and Ink. I've been mass producing cards to sell with it because it's quick, foolproof, and maximizes a piece of 12x12 patterned paper. I also wanted to attempt today's colour challenge on SCS - apricot appeal, sage shadow, and rose red. This is what I came up with - I used the strawberries from Papertrey Ink's Green Thumb set for the first time. I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out - thanks for the sketch Amy!

7 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

Wow, that is a great sketch. Love what you did with it. :0)

JazzyH said...

Great sketch. I love it.

AmyR said...

Very pretty - thanks for playing along!! :)

Marilyn said...

I love how your card turned out too!! The strawberries look good enough to eat!! Thanks for sharing Amy's website and sketch too!

Allison Rankin said...

Yum...looks super!

Stampin' Meg said...

Gorgeous- I hope that you sell a ton of them!!!

Kathy W said...

Wonderful card! Love the ric-rac and the DP you used. Great job on Amy's sketch; thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin