Sunday 16 March 2008

Guess How Much I Love You?

I must admit that I love that book - but it does get a little monotonous to read over and over again! Are you sick of this set yet? Tough!! I still have one more card to post with it - but I'll give you a couple of days grace! I made this card by brayering blue bayou ink over glossy cardstock. Then I stamped the branch and sentiment with black Stazon and the moon and I love you in Versamagic Cloud white. I kept it simple with just one little crystal sticker and matted with black on Kraft cardstock. I'm quite happy with this one!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

I love the night time look of this!

Anonymous said...

Guess how much I love this card.

Rosella said...

Love how you are showing us what a great variety you can make with the same stamp Kerry. Lovely card. So serene and peaceful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin