Saturday 27 December 2008

A Fuzzy Challenge!




Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was great - the kids were so much fun! On Christmas Eve, I got to host the My Favorite Things What's Up Wednesday challenge over in the MFT forum on Splitcoast. There's still time to play along and be entered to win a $5 gift certificate!
My challenge was to use flock - or flocked paper, or Flower Soft. Here are my samples. The first is Snow Bunny Flopsey and I flocked him using Caramel Latte Fun Flock from Stampendous. I find it easiest to work in small areas, using my quickie glue pen, and pressing the flock down. The second sample is A Scarf for Three and I flocked all of the purple areas using Doodlebug's Lilac Crushed Velvet Flock. I also used some Doodlebug flocked paper on the card. Both cards were made using Julee's Mojo Monday sketch #66.
Well - we're off to do some visiting over the next couple days, and I NEED to clean my stamping area - it's so bad that I can't even stamp! Enjoy your holidays!

4 comments:

Susan said...

I LUV your blog..but where do your snowmen stamps come from..awesome!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So darling! Thanks for playing! :)

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and beautiful colours
hugs Bev x

Lauren said...

Super cute! Glad to hear you had a great holiday.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin