Tuesday 2 December 2008

Mojolicious Sneak Peek!

Here's a peek at the new Flopsey being released Wednesday night from My Favorite Things. I coloured and cut out Snow Bunny Flopsey and used Julee's Mojo Monday sketch to put it all together. The papers are all Doodlebug - including the gorgeous sugar coated (glitter covered) white panel that I put through my cuttlebug with the snowflake embossing folder.
Make sure you check back tonight/tomorrow morning for the MFT blog hop - it all starts over at Kim's blog at midnight and ends with "a pot of photopolymer gold". You have all day Wed. to complete the blog hop as the winner is usually drawn at the release party! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Candice said...

This is adorable, Kerry!! Love that snow-y background behind Flopsey!!

Kim said...

This is awesome! I love the tote full of cards!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just fabulous! Love the wintery blue - and Flopsey is so cute! Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, the colours are fabulous
hugs Bev x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin