Thursday 17 June 2010

Sweet Teacher Thank You!

Hello friends! Thank you so much for all your sweet comments about my big news. I am still super excited and am still up on cloud nine!

Today is my daughter's preschool graduation and I agreed to make cards for the teachers. Because I was a little crunched for time, I ended up making the same card for each of them (gasp - the shame!).
I used Fred Bear Graduates and paired him with some My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary paper to "girl" him up a little! I sewed around both panels and found that my Soft Sky ribbon matched really well. The layout is Karen's sweet Sunday sketch challenge from this week.

Well I'm off to pack a picnic lunch for our graduation picnic! Have a great day!

9 comments:

Barbara said...

The shame, indeed! ;-) Fred's adorable and I'm sure the teachers will think so too! Love that pp gown!

Anonymous said...

AWE!!!!!!!!!! He's ADORABLE! You did another FAB creation Kerry! The teachers will be sooo cheesed! Prairie Fairy just released a graduation digi today too! It's so cute - check it out at: 'here' - you even get a colored image with the digi!!!

Anonymous said...

Geez...i'm not good at this linking thing, here it is:

http://www.prairiefairydesigns.com/cart/Seasonal-021.html

Creative Grammie said...

First, the teachers, I'm sure are loving the card you made them; it's beautiful and fun.
Second, I've not been able to check everyone's blog lately, so, concratulations for being a DT member! How exciting and well deserved!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!! I love the paper pieced gown!!

Kathy Martin said...

So BEARY cute! Love the patterned papers you used...so cheerful! :)

Michele Boyer said...

This is sooo cute, Kerry! I hope you didn't have to make TOO terribly many of them (it isn't exactly a "simple" card), but I bet ALL the teachers loved and appreciated them!

www.boshobbyshop.nl said...

very nice card, the bear is cut! Think all the teachers will be very happy with their card!

x Anouk

Chris said...

I wish the gowns looked that cool when I graduated.
cute card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin