Tuesday 25 January 2011

Scrapbook Queens January Design Team Projects

Hey all!  Hope you're having a good week.  I wanted to pop by and share some projects I made for Scrapbook Queens with our January design team kit.  This month we were playing with Basic Grey Jovial papers as well as some Tim Holtz tape and some Jovial chipboard stickers. 

For my first card I kept it really simple.  I used the Polka Dot Greetings stamp set and die and added some stitching and brads along with some of that Tim Holtz tape.  Love these colours together. 


For my second card, I really wanted to use this super cute bird sticker, so I paired him with the Banner Strip Die-namic with mini alphabet and some twine.  The gifts are another one of the stickers from the same sheet.  I thought this would be a great thank you card for a Christmas gift.  

I knew when I saw these papers that I wanted to use this cute Pure Innocence Ladybug stamp.  I paired her with the Dainty Lace Doily die and used one of Karen's Sweet Sunday sketches.  I added some stitching around the image panel and changed the stitch up at one point. 

Lastly I decided to make a tag.  I think this would be super cute accompanying a journal as a gift.  I used Pure Innocence Making a List and paired her with the Rosette die.  I also used some Jenni Bowlin border stickers that were in my kit and a Kaisercraft stamp for the background. 

I'm going to leave it at that for tonight since I'm running short on time.  Scrapbook Queens carries MFT stamps and Die-namics for my local peeps, and for those who aren't local, you can follow the links above.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll see you back on Friday for MFT teasers!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin