Wednesday 29 August 2007

Happy Anniversary!


To me! I can't believe it's been 9 years! We went out to dinner last night at a schwanky restaurant and it was awesome! We were supposed to be just exchanging cards, but my doorbell rang this afternoon, and this is what I found!

This is my anniversary card. I was severely blocked and didn't know what the heck I was going to do for a card. I don't have any "love" images and somehow flowers just didn't seem like they were going to cut it for the main image either. Then this morning I heard Sarah McLaughlin's song "Your love is better than chocolate" on the radio and this idea popped in my head. Hubby always jokes that I'd choose chocolate/dessert over him - so this is the card to prove that it's no contest - he always wins.

I love this image by Stampendous called "Tiers of Treats" and I was really happy about how the watercolouring turned out. I also love that it's a really good size image - I can see myself using it lots!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin