Friday 20 June 2008

Bitty Baby Twins

My mother in law was visiting the other day and asked me to make a card for a baby shower that she's attending. It's for a friend having twins. Luckily, I had just received my Papertrey Ink Bitty Baby Blessing set and had the perfect stamps! The onesies are paper pieced then popped up on dimensionals. The sentiment is also on dimensionals. The paper is DCWV Nana's Nursery girls and the ribbon is also from Papertrey (Berry Sorbet). Happy Friday and hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

TWO cute!!!

UrgentCookie said...

This is just adorable!

Rhonda Kelly said...

This is TWO precious! Great job. TFS

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is adorable. I love those two little paper pieced onesies!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin