Friday 15 August 2008

Packing the Essentials

Besides the tent, stove, etc....I packed some of my other essentials today. We're off camping and I want to get ahead of the game (so to speak), so I made up this pack to take with me. I used the box my SU tag punch bundle came in and an empty clamshell pack (I think from a background stamp). I prestamped a whole ton of images and grabbed some patterned papers from my scrap bins, as well as from my 6x6 collection. All the stamped images and scraps are in the clamshell, which sits right on top of my copic markers. I'm all ready to go!



4 comments:

Lori said...

great way to pack it up to go on the road! i love taking lil projects like this with me while i'm out and about. i simply can't sit still... so to have something stamp related to keep my hands busy is pure bliss! good thought!!!

Marilyn said...

What a fabulous idea to pack it all with you in a "to go box"! Love those tag punch tins!! Hope you have lots of inspiration and time to play with your stamped images - have a wonderful camping trip!!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I told Sean about your camping pack and he had a bit of a giggle. He's thinking of planning an intervention ; )

Rosella said...

Looks like you had some fun!! Would love to see the cards you made!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin