Wednesday 13 August 2008

Summer is Flying!

I can't believe how fast the summer is flying by! It seems like it just started and it's already mostly over! We've still got a week of camping left and my son has a week of VBS and then it's back to school! Can't believe he'll be going all day every day - my big grade one'r!!


I made this card the other day for a friend who just had her 2nd baby girl. I picked up this pink flocked paper at my LSS the other day - it's by Doodlebug and I love anything by them! The bunny is from Papertrey's Bitty Baby Blessings set and I covered it with flock so he's fuzzy like the paper. Pretty simple but all I had time to whip up!

I haven't had much stamping time in the past couple weeks - hope to get back into it really soon! I've packed some images to colour while we're camping and hope to make a slew of cards when I get back. I've been enjoying the new Stampin' Up catalogue too - I have a healthy wish list! Hope you're having a good week so far!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Very cute! Perfect for the occasion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin