Sunday 10 August 2008

Pamper yourself with chocolate!!

I made this card for a friend of mine who just celebrated her 40th birthday. I just love this Rubber Romance stamp and I was pleased that she turned out alright coloured with copics. The patterned paper is from the Making Memories Noteworthy line and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things.
I didn't stamp at all this weekend - my weekend was filled with painting. We painted our family room which was ugly faux wood paneling. I'd love to rip it out, but not this year - it looks much better painted out anyway.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I'm excited for the new Stampin' Up catalogue to be posted on their website at noon tomorrow - can't wait to see it.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Super fab! The coloring is perfect.

Rhonda Kelly said...

Great card! The coloring is fabulous. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin