Tuesday 16 September 2008

Jen's Sketch For You to Try - Bella Edition

I don't always get a chance to play along with Jen del Muro's Sketch For You to Try - but I love her sketches and there's a bit of added incentive this week - a $15 Stamping Bella gift certificate. My current Bellas are so lonely....they need some Chichis and Stellas to keep them company so I would love to win this. As I was putting this card together I had a d'oh moment because I was supposed to cuttlebug the orange and pink pieces and I forgot. This card also marks the first time I have ever used a jump ring! I used it to attach the tag to the ribbon. Play along if you can - the sketch is awesome!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute card! The way you used the tag die is awesome.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love your color choices and the tag! Thanks for playing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin