Monday 29 September 2008

MFTeasers!

Yippee! It's here - Day 1 of the MFTeasers. I got the six sets in advance and get to post my sneak peeks with all the design team members - I'm so lucky! I love all the sets being released this month and have had a ball working on samples. My first card is from a set called "Window Shopping" and it's full of shoes and fun sayings! I had this yummy Scenic Route Sonoma paper and decided to make an awning for my shop window. I paper pieced the girl and dress and don't know if you can tell but gave her a ring by adding a sparkle gem to her finger.

My next card is from The MFT Presents line, an image by Stephanie Fizer called "A Scarf for Three". Those snowmen are just so darned cute! This is a 5.5" square card and uses all kinds of Doodlebug patterned paper - the Whimsical Winter line. I used liquid applique and glitter on the earmuffs and hat. I paper pieced the frame and covered it with Crystal Effects. I stitched the whole thing together as I wanted it to look quilted.

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing in my excitement! I'll be back with more sneak peeks tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin