Monday 8 September 2008

Woot woot!!

Guess what??!! Can I gush just a little? I got picked to be MFT's guest designer for October!!! I won for my door hanger project that I posted here. I'm so psyched!!! I get all of next month's releases for free and I get to post sneak peeks along with the design team! I just knew my stamping peeps would understand my excitement!
Here's the last card I made for MFT's ambassador challenge. The challenge was to use sentiments in a different way. I stamped the sentiments from the set along the stripes of the paper. I think the paper is from Cloud 9. I just love this set - even though I haven't done yoga in eons! Hope you're having a great monday! I'm off to the bus stop to pick up my son!

5 comments:

Lesa said...

Congratulations! That is so fun! Have a blast!

Lauren said...

Super cute - great coloring! Congrats on the DT.

Marilyn said...

Woohoo for you - so excited that you've met a milestone/goal!! Have lots of fun with this!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's so fun, I can't wait to see your sneak peaks and great designs. Way to go!

Autumn Creek Photography said...

Congrats!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin