Thursday 13 November 2008

Family Christmas Card - Final Version


I think I've arrived at the final version of our family Christmas card for this year. The nice thing about this layout is that I can get 14 cards out of 1 piece of 12x12 patterned paper. The paper is Stampin Up's Ski Slope - in fact everything on this card except for the ovals are from Stampin Up. The stamp set is To You & Yours except for the snowflakes which are from Snow Swirled. I think it's pretty self explanatory - the only thing worth mentioning is that I coloured the stamp with water based markers so that I could get the different colours. It's also stamped on shimmery white cardstock although you can't tell from the picture. I'm planning on starting my mass production tonight while watching Survivor and Grey's Anatomy! Have a great Friday tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous Kerry...as are all your projects! I'm sure your family and friends will love it!

Lauren said...

This is beautiful and so serene. TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin