Monday, 17 November 2008

Wintery Sketch for You to Try

I got a chance this weekend to play along with Jen's Sketch for You to Try (sfytt). I thought it would be perfect for my new Lily and Billy Winter Stamps. I just love this new set, especially since I have a girl and a boy - it totally suits! I cut Lily and Billy out and popped them up on dimensionals. I think the paper is by Imaginisce and it matched Old Olive and Baja Breeze really well. I did sponge some white ink on the blue cuttlebugged panel to make the snowflakes pop a bit more. Thanks so much for visiting!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

This is just super cute! The image and bg paper go together just perfect.

(Nerdette) Stephanie said...

I really love this card. What did you use for the fur on the snow suit?

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

This is SO cute! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin