Thursday 5 February 2009

Another Ambassador Sample

This is the second sample I made for the Ambassador challenge I'm hosting over on the MFT forum at Splitcoast. Because my challenge was masking, I wanted to show a card with the reverse masking technique. I cut the biggest Nestability Label 1 shape and then positioned the second biggest one over top. I ran it through again with the sandwich for embossing only (no cutting) to get the embossed shape. I then left the nestie in place and sponged white craft ink into the remaining exposed area (essentially using the nestie as a stencil). I stamped this Annie Lapointe image in Versafine ink and coloured it using Prismacolour pencils and gamsol. I think this is actually the first time I've ever used the reverse masking technique, but I will definitely be doing it again soon!!
Happy Friday and I hope you have a great end to your week!

5 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful, love the colors and the pearls.

Jennie said...

Very pretty! Love the way you did the flowers with the button.

Jennie said...

Very pretty! Love the way you did the flowers with the button.

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love your use of the Nestabilities!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin