Friday 13 February 2009

Teacher Valentines



I wanted to do something small for my son's teachers for Valentine's Day. It had to be small and not fragile as it travels with my son on the school bus. I decided to make them a card (of course!) and a little box filled with 4 Ghirardelli chocolates. I used this tutorial by Beate for the box and covered it with Scenic Route paper.
The cards were made using the Lily and Billy Sweethearts stamps from Pink Cat Studio - I just adore Lily and Billy! My son is in French immersion, so the "Je T'aime" sentiment was perfect for his French teacher, and the "Hug Me" is for his English teacher. He wrote them each a short note inside. Hopefully they enjoy the card and chocolate!
Hope you have a wonderful Friday! I'll be back tomorrow to show you the Valentines I made for my kiddos!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

These are fantastic! The card is so cute and the chocolates are so yummy.

laos348 said...

These are adorable! I bet the teachers loved them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin