Wednesday 27 May 2009

Birthday Notecards


A friend of mine celebrated a birthday last week and I wanted to make her something that she could use. I decided on a set of notecards a la Michelle Wooderson. These are simply a quarter of an 8.5x11 page and are meant for sending notes to teachers, etc... I used some Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper along with Kiwi Kiss and Purely Pomegranate cardstock. The LA on the cards are my friends initials and are stamped with MFT`s Bling Bet in Kiwi Kiss and Purely Pom. ink.
The box is a template designed by Lauren Meader and sold by Papertrey Ink under the name My Timeless Templates. This particular one is the Desk Top Organizer and was super simple to put together.
Happy Hump Day!! Hope you`re having a great week!

2 comments:

Melody said...

I have thinking I should buy this template. Love your cards, great colors and the initials are so cute.

Lauren said...

These are so fun!!!! I love the colors and the letters.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin