Sunday 3 May 2009

A Deep Blue Breath

I made this card for a friend of mine who needed a couple of cards. I used MFT`s Serenity Now set and paired it with some Basic Grey Marakkech paper. I also used SU`s Pacific Point and Riding Hood Red along with some So Saffron - pretty combo!! I paper pieced the yoga top and used a Carole trick to extend the frame with a copic multiliner. I adhered my ribbon over the original bottom line and stamped the sentiment underneath. The layout is Jen del Muro`s sketch for you to try from a the week before last.

Hope you had a great weekend friends!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kerry! Love it!

Patti said...

Nice

Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love it that you paper pieced her yoga top to match the card. Really cute!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful! Teh colors are so rich, and the paper pieced top looks fab!!

Renée said...

This is awesome, Kerry! Love the colours and your colouring!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin