Friday 16 September 2011

Krafty Peeks - Balancing Elf!

Welcome back for Day 2 of Krafty Peeks for the September Kraftin' Kimmie release.  All of the new stamps will be available on Sunday Sept. 18th in the Kraftin' Kimmie store.  Today we're showing you 6 new images by Emilie Goulet - that's right six!!  I decided to use Balancing Elf for my card today.  I just love that big pile of presents and that bead of sweat rolling off his brow.  I paired him with some funky My Mind's Eye Christmas papers and split one of the sentiments from the new Christmas Interior Sentiments set by selectively inking it.  


I finished the inside off with the remainder of the sentiment I used on the front and another whole sentiment from the new Interior Sentiments set. 


Check out the Kraftin' Kimmie blog for links to all the fabulous Krafty Girls and Guests sharing peeks today.  And don't forget to leave comments as you visit as three lucky stampers will win free stamps just for commenting!  Thanks for stopping by!  I'll see you back here tomorrow for another peek and challenge day.

38 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love it! I like the little bit of pink in your paper and the packages and his hat is stinkin cute!

Sandy G said...

How adorable he made me chuckle. Love the papers you have used too great colours.

Cindi said...

This guy is too funny! Love your coloring on him.

Ma said...

Really nice :o)

Dreja said...

Herrlich! Ein ganz tolles Motiv!

Und die Karte ist eine echte Augenweide! Super!

LG Dreja

Donna said...

Oh, these elves are just adorable! Thanks for sharing your great card...I would so enjoy getting this in the mail- Makes me smile!

Wilfreda said...

This is adorable. I really like this elf.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Haha! That's hilarious!!! This poor elf, he's working so hard!!! Love it!

Jill Angel said...

What a great card! Love this image!
Jill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Eeek. These elves are TOO much. I am LOVING it. Adorable card.

Lauri said...

Great colouring, I also like the stiching around the card.

Shari said...

THIS IMAGE IS GREAT, THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH ON A FRIDAY MORNING. GREAT JOB, LOVE YOUR CARD!

rhonda said...

love it!super cute image!

JessicaK said...

What a cute sentiment and image! I can't wait for these to come out.

Carrol said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing. I am loving all these leves.

candi said...

Super cute! I love the dp you used & your coloring is fabby

She's a Color Queen said...

HA the expression on his face is just great!! I really like the pink added in with the holiday colors. Wonderfully created card!

Donna Marie said...

Such a cute image. Your card is super. I love the detail and shading in the presents.

Crystal said...

HEHHE this is toooo ADORABLE!!! FABBY card!

Jodi Miller said...

Just love it, and all the other elves too!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Great card! Love the colours!

Alba Aguilar (AlbaScrap) said...

he he he the image is soooo fun!!! love the card!

NinaN said...

He is too cute!

Brigitte said...

WOW, your coloring and the paper match to perfection!!! Great job!
Brigitte

scrappintlc said...

*chuckle* Poor little elf, those packages must be heavy and the worry of them toppling. Adorable card.

Julie C. said...

Watch out elf! Don't drop them! He is just so cute!!

Kim Swenson said...

I love the colors! Great card!

Steph said...

absolutely adorable Kerry!

Linda Carson said...

Cute image! You've showcased him beautifully & beautifully colored!

Debbie S. said...

He's so cute, you just want to reach out and help him. Love you color choices.

Jenn Joncas said...

Very cute!!! Beautiful colouring!!

Brandi said...

Terrific card ~ that little guy is hilarious! :)

Carol said...

Would love to help Mr. Elf unload some of those beautiful packages. Thanks for the festive fun!

Anonymous said...

trop cute! et très drôle

Stempelkobold said...

What a funny image! Your coloring is adoreable! Love the bright colors you´ve used. Have a great weekend, Dominique

Shazza said...

he is cute!! great card x

Unknown said...

Hope he'll reach his destination without losing gifts on the way! ;)

lvtaz2000 said...

That elf just makes me smile. You did a great job with this card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin