Tuesday 20 September 2011

MFT VIP Product Tour - Choose Hope

Hey friends!  I have a quick post for you tonight because it's time for this month's MFT VIP Collection.  This is your chance to get this month's Who's That Girl set a whole two weeks early.  I absolutely love this month's set - Who's That Girl Chooses Hope.  It comes with a free mini set (Choose Hope sentiments) and the brand spanking new unreleased Rolled Gardenia Die-namics die.  One of my good friends is right in the midst of cancer treatment so this set is especially dear to my heart.  

I paired these friends with some My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two papers and this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I put my image on the smallest size of the Open Scallop Doily Duo die and added a Mini Rolled Rose cut from felt.  I also put the sentiment on one of the flags from the First Place Award Ribbon die.      


Here's all the details about this month's VIP Collection.  Remember that this is a limited quantity product and I know this one's going to go fast.  Make sure you head over to Kim's blog for all the details and links to all the designers sharing their gorgeous projects.     



Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Arlene said...

Fabulous card! Love all the layers. :-)

Sarah Gough said...

Beautiful card Kerry!

Melody said...

Love your papers and colors Kerry!

Inge Groot said...

Beautiful card Kerry! Pretty papers:-)

Barbara said...

So pretty!

g said...

so gorgeous! love your fab layout & awesome coloring!! your papers are amazing too!

Sherrie said...

Love how you added your background layers on an angle for added interest...great coloring too :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so great, love the dp you used with this

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin