Monday 30 January 2012

January Sketch For You To Try Wrap Up!

It's almost the end of the month but you still have time to sneak your entry in for January's SFYTT.  You can find all the details over on Jen's blog.  And of course we'll be back on Saturday with a brand new sketch for February!

I've been trying to do some more clean and simple stamping lately so I figured I'd keep it going with this card.  I used MFT's Pure Innocence Start the Day with Whee! and switched out the circle for an oval shape.  The papers are some older Echo Park (Walk in the Park I think?) and I added a flower cut with the Die-namics Prima Donna Petals.  


I finished the inside off with a sentiment from the set and a matching piece of patterned paper cut with the Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass.  



As a reminder, here's this month's sketch.  You still have a couple of days to play along!  I'll see you back here on Saturday for a brand new sketch!  Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

This is pure fun! LOVE this Kerry!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin