Tuesday 3 January 2012

MFT New Product Tour - At The Movies

Welcome to the MFT New Product Tour for the January release!  All the fabulous new stamps and dies are now available in the MFT store - right HERE.  I'm so glad you've joined up along this tour - this is your chance to see all the stamps and dies one last time.  To see links to all the designers, you'll want to check Kim's blog and you'll definitely want to leave comments as you go as one lucky person will win a gift voucher to the MFT store.  

I created a quick project for you using the new At The Movies die and stamp set.  I absolutely love this new set and know that I will get lots of use out of it.  I confess that my favorite part is the little popcorn box die and the accompanying stamps.  I just love that element!  And won't it coordinate fabulously with both the Who's That Girl Chick Flick and Pure Innocence Popping By stamp sets??

I used some older My Mind's Eye papers and made a card and a popcorn pull treat.  I also pulled out the Mini Film Strip Die-namics since it matched so well.  


The card is pretty straightforward.  The popcorn and ticket stamps were super easy to match up with the die cuts.  When I'm stamping solid images like these my go to black ink is Versafine Onyx Black.  I love that it dries quickly but is a thicker ink and has great coverage.


I found the directions for the pull treat over on Splitcoast Stampers and just added a stamped panel and some dies to decorate the pouch.


Here's a picture of what happens when you pull the ribbon.  I love this pouch because you don't even need to untie the ribbon at the top.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you've enjoyed this last week of teasers as much as I enjoyed creating the projects.  I appreciate all your visits and comments!  Have fun shopping!




13 comments:

B. Poteraj said...

How cute. That will sell well because so many people give movie tickets as gifts...

sharon g said...

The film strips look so real. This is a very cool pack.

Melody said...

Great set Kerry! Great idea to add the film strips.

zehra said...

Wow, wonderful card, love the film strip

StampOwl said...

what a fun gift set!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So amazingly cute

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Oh Kerry, these are wonderful! What a great birthday set!

Tracey said...

Wow Kerry!! This is amazing!! I love what you have done with this set!!

I NEED this set!! I think it would be perfectly for scrapping mine & Maya's trips to the movies! Soon hopefully......

Sarah Gough said...

Awesome set Kerry!

Jan Garber said...

Cool, fun project!

Jodi Collins said...

What a FABULOUS set!! LOVE the popcorn pull!

Michele Boyer said...

LOVE this! What a great idea to make a popcorn cover!

Pam R. said...

My daughter expects to head to LA next year after she graduates. I definitely NEED this set.lol!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin