Thursday 10 July 2008

7th Anniversary for a friend!

Yeesh - this was supposed to post while I was away - but apparently never did. And then I had computer problems. But I'm finally online again!
I made this card with a Stampin' Up hostess set. I actually cased the idea from cookiestamper on SCS - cause I thought it was brilliant! Super simple - just embossing with the cuttlebug, some score lines I made with my paper trimmer and a bone folder (I so want a scor-pal!), and an image coloured with copics. The paper is cryogen white - which means it's all shimmery and sparkly and oh so pretty!
We had a great time in Portland! The weather was fabulous and it was nice to get away for a little while.
Happy Hump day - hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin