Friday 18 July 2008

Bella Withdrawal


I made these cards last week when I was going through a fit of bella withdrawal and I was itching to colour something. I also really wanted to use some of the American Crafts paper I had received through a blog candy win (the patterned paper on the top portion of the card). I paired it with some paper from a Costco stack (pink polka dots) and some Chocolate chip and Pumpkin pie cardstock. Added some ribbon and white brads and Voila! I was going to make the cards exactly the same, but I left an inky fingerprint on one of the images and had to cut it down to remove it. So they're slightly different. I thought this Stampin Up sentiment went perfectly with this Bella stamp. Hope you have a great Friday! I haven't stamped all week but am hoping to get some done today!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

OOOH - too cute! Fabulous job with these cards - love the colors too!

jjcreations said...

Wonderful!!! I love the colours and the background. Joan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin